NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, WASHINGTON, D.C. & CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to sponsors and not to Twitter or Instagram.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Coat of Many Colors Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on December 31, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Washington D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry. Employees of Dixie Stampede, DollyParton.com, DollyPartonEntertainment.com, Dollywood, Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Imagination Library (collectively “Sponsor”), Votigo, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, agents, and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each of such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States, Washington D.C. and Canada and where restricted or prohibited, and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
Limit twenty-nine (29) total entries per person. During the Sweepstakes Period there are four (4) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Complete the Online Entry Form: Visit movies.dollyparton.com (“Website”) and access the Sweepstakes. Follow the instructions to complete the online entry form (“Entry Form”) and share what “Coat of Many Colors” means to you with an essay or photo to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person/email via the Entry Form.
- Refer-a-Friend: After you have completed the Entry Form, to earn additional entries into the Sweepstakes, you may share the Sweepstakes on social media, email or other methods with friends using the unique Referral Link presented to you on the confirmation page. For each friend who subsequently enters the Sweepstakes using the Entry Form through your link, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Refer-a-Friend Entry”). Limit 25 (twenty-five) Refer-a-Friend Entries per person.
- Share your Story: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Website and click the link to share your story describing what Dolly Parton’s song and/or movie, “Coat Of Many Colors,” means to you. (“Story Entry”). Limit one Story Entry per person
- The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
For the purposes of this Promotion, a “day” is defined as 12:00:00 a.m. to 11:59:59 p.m. EST. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for late, incomplete or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Consequently, Sponsor and its agencies are not liable in the event your entry is not captured due to the aforementioned reasons. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
4. SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWINGS/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received.
5. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a 3 nights stay in one room that will accommodate up to four people at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort (ARV: $600), 4 Tickets to Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN including dinner, a show and the opportunity to meet the cast (ARV: $475), 4 tickets to Dolly Parton’s Lumberjack Adventure Dinner Show including dinner , a show and an opportunity to meet the cast (ARV: $475), four (4) season passes to Dollywood theme park ($568), a tour for 4 people of Dolly’s DreamMore Suite (ARV: $0), a tour for 4 people of Dolly Parton’s Tennessee Mountain Home (ARV: $0), 1 complete set of books from the Dollywood Foundation (ARV: $600), Coat Of Many Colors Merchandise Pack (ARV: $285), a $1,000 Pre Paid gift card. The total ARV of all prizes is $4,003. Travel to and from any prize venue or additional expenses incurred as a result of the prize are the responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty (except as specifically included) or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable. The ARVs of the prizes listed are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of the prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prizewinner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner, if applicable. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above are the winner’s sole responsibility.
Redemption date for Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort™ Stay, Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede ® Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN, Tennessee Mountain Home Tour, and Lumberjack Adventure ™ dinner Show available from May 2016 – Dec. 31, 2016. Merchandise, gift card, Dollywood ® Season Passes, and books are fulfilled within 30 days of the winner being announced.
6. GENERAL RULES: Potential Prize winners will be notified via email to the email address given in their Entry and will need to confirm their mailing address and may be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form and where allowable, a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases”) or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting. By participating, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants and winners hereby release and hold harmless Sponsor, Votigo Inc., NBCUniversal Media, LLC, their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, dealers, advertising and promotions agencies and the directors, officers, employees or agents of any of the above organizations (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability and Releasees will be held harmless by Entrant and his/her heirs and executors for any injury including personal injury, death, loss or damages of any kind, arising from participation in or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, misuse and/or nonuse of prize or participation or any claims based on right of publicity/right of privacy.
The Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the Grand Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received per Entry Period prior to cancellation. The Releasees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or prize awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including, without limitation, computer malfunction, by participation in this Sweepstakes or by use or redemption of prize or by any related activities. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prizes cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions, acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, photos, videos, Entries and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
7. DISPUTES: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Tennessee and agree that litigation arising out of any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in Tennessee. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred; including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but shall not include attorneys' fees. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. If any provision of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision will be deemed to be modified or restricted to the extent and in the manner necessary to render the same valid and enforceable and these Rules will be construed and enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law as if such provision had been originally incorporated herein as so modified or restricted, or as if such provision had not been originally incorporated herein, as the case may be.
8. WINNERS: For the list of winners, available after January 30, 2016, for a period of at least 30 days, email email@example.com with an email subject of “Coat of Many Colors Sweepstakes”.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction 3849 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, Dolly Parton’s Lumberjack Adventure 3849 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, DollyParton.com 111 Dollywood Ln. Pigeon forge, TN 37863, DollyPartonEntertainment.com 6705 Centennial Blvd, Nashville, TN 37209, Dollywood 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort 2525 DreamMore Way, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 and Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library 111 Dollywood Ln. Pigeon forge, TN 37863, The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Votigo, Inc., 251 Lafayette Circle #330, Lafayette, CA 94549.
NBCUniversal Media, LLC is not a Sponsor of the Sweepstakes and is not associated with the administration of the Sweepstakes in any way.